First and foremost, thank you for coming to my site and sticking around for a minute or two. Hopefully you found something worth while!
My name is Pablo.
I’m a 24 year old ambitious guy with a knack for adventure. (I blame movies. I’m an addict and feel like my life is constantly filled with “movie moments”)
I would consider myself an odd and curious eclectic mix of the best situations/surroundings I’ve encountered throughout life.
Let me give you a brief rundown. Also, remember, I meant what I said when I was odd.
- I was once the Oreo stacking champion of my local city. (17 in 30 seconds, they have to remain stacked at the end of time without assistance) maybe it was 27 either way I had a certificate and an Oreo stop watch after.
- I was in a bowling league for about 6 years and was pretty good (287 high game)
- I was obsessed with basketball for a long time and still love it. I’m kind of great at it ; ) I committed years to imitating and being as good as the And1 streetball players. (at least in regards to their ball handling)
- I had a sit down conference early in grade school with my teacher and principal because I was too perfect and needed to be more like a normal kid.
- I’ve had a passion for animals for as long as I can remember. (bred and raised reptiles. maintained reef aquariums while growing out corals)
- That led to a long time job where I managed an impressive pet store and helped direct sales in relation to high-end and rare corals.
- I’ll listen to The Steve Miller Band, Bob Marley, System of a Down, Mumford and Sons, Tupac, Animal Collective, Trombone Shorty, Pretty Lights and Phil Collins in the same car ride. (or 100′s of other various artists and styles)
- I can hypnotize people… no really… I can
- I can give you random facts about me for days. If you want to know more just ask :)
Getting to the root of it all though, I am consistently striving to make myself the best, most positive, respectable and intellectual individual that I can be.
This blog has been another experience in my eccentric life and I hope to eventually gain more readers and have a larger and more positive influence.
I love traveling. I’ve never felt more at one with myself than when I’m out there… doing it, whatever IT may be.
You’ll currently find me either longboarding, playing basketball or taking pictures and videos through various parts of Mexico.
Thank you so much for taking time to read this and checking out my site. I’m always looking to make this site better so if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a message.
Oh, and before you leave… I have this newsletter thing that you should sign up for ;) It’s completely free and every month you’ll receive a couple of emails with a brief blurb about what shenanigans I’m up to.
It more recently has been morphing into a progression of how I’m growing this website and motivating people to get out there and do something exciting.
If you want a behind the scenes look at my travels or if you want to see some real numbers in regards to this site. I encourage you to sign up.
Don’t be shy ;)